Summer Language Institute Funds
CLI Summer Language Institute Funds
See "Events" -> "Yearly Overview" for application deadlines
- Download CLI Summer 2023 Language Institute Application
- If your program is listed on the websites of the National Language Resource Centers, the Critical Language Scholarship Program, or the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages , it will automatically qualify for funding. Otherwise, you will need to fill in additional information on the program or institute as indicated on the application form to establish its connection to your language teaching at Northwestern.
- For trips abroad, applicants must spend at least 20 hours of their trip engaged in study, curricular development, and/or programming related to language teaching atNorthwestern.
- Air travel fees are expected to conform to the Northwestern policies regarding air travel .
- Northwestern faculty should:
- consult Per Diem rates for domestic travel
- consult Per Diem rates for travel abroad
- remember that first and last day of travel receive 75% of the per diem rate, as outlined here.